Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Travelers' Reunion








This past week has been fabulous.  If you've read some of my previous posts, you can probably tell that I had the time of my life while studying abroad in Spain.  I credit most of those crazy, fun, and heartwarming adventures to a small group of girls that I hope will remain lifelong friends.  After returning to the States in December of 2011, we quickly planned a 4th of July reunion in Washington D.C., and this past week we were at it again in the lovely Springfield, Missouri.  

Although we had a blast going to a crepery, winery, montage of shops, and even to see the world's largest fork (yes, you read that right), I honestly think we could have been in the middle of nowhere and still enjoyed the simple pleasures of soaking up each others' company.  

Our next reunion is tentatively scheduled for Arizona just after our graduation this May, and there are some big, big plans in the works for after that.  Although I don't want to jinx anything too soon, I'm really excited about what is to come.  


No comments:

Post a Comment