Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting Crafty

Between internships and extra-curricular work, social media has become my thing.  I've spent an embarrassing amount of time scouring the web for the newest strategies and social media news and I've even gotten to write media for some pretty cool organizations.  When it comes to html though, I'm lost.  Hopelessly lost.  Although, given the pretty simple blog design, I'm sure you're not surprised.  

Not one to accept defeat though, I'm working on it.  Today, in celebration of lack of homework and the delicious chocolate chip cheesecake in my fridge, I learned how to make a blog button.  Lo and behold, here they are!  

Photobucket

Photobucket

To be honest, I'm not really sure how the button swapping thing goes.  So, if you'd like to swap with me, just let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment