Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday.


I'm the worst when it comes to blogging absences.  I used to be great about consistent, well-thought out posts, but it seems like life has just been a lot busier lately- and as much as I love my blog(s), I'm a firm believer that real-life people and things have got to come first.  

Anyways, this time I actually have an exciting excuse... I've been applying for jobs!  Graduation is still about 6 months out, but I'm a planner by nature and can't wait to start figuring out what life holds for me next.  After all, who wouldn't want to start an apartment or city board on Pinterest that they will actually be using?  

This week's new additions to the job list is an ESL position in Spain and a Corporate Marketing job in Pittsburgh.  To sweeten the deal, I have an interview for the coolest internship on Tuesday....  And I have no idea what to wear.  Shopping trip this weekend?  I think yes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment