Sunday, April 14, 2013

Isla Mujeres

Since I've been reminiscing about Mexico over the past few days I figured I would share one last set of photos I never got around to blogging.  

Dying to get out of the resort (as glorious as it was), I managed to get our little group to agree to a day trip to Isla Mujeres on our last day in Mexico.  Just a quick ferry ride from Cancun, Isla Mujeres is a beautiful, albeit tourist filled, tropical island.  We couldn't stop taking pictures of the brightly colored buildings and turquoise waters, and if you're willing to barter a bit, the island has some great souvenirs.  

Smaller towns with a local flavor are definitely more my travel style, and I'm looking forward to exploring more of Central America this coming summer!

DSCN5410
DSCN5435
DSCN5417
DSCN5418
DSCN5426
DSCN5464
DSCN5472
DSCN5478
DSCN5485

No comments:

Post a Comment