Thursday, June 20, 2013

While I still have another post to write in my internship mini-series, I'm taking a little break to write about Panama, especially since I'm only going to have internet for a few more days.

But since it's still pretty relevant, I wanted to share this article that some incredibly sweet co-workers at Clelian Heights wrote about my recent internship with them.  The newsletter is pretty long, but my section is on pages 15 and 16.

I can't thank the wonderful people at Clelian enough for allowing me to be a part of their community, and I strongly encourage any internship seekers out there to consider non-profit options.  As per my experience, the people are incredible to work with and truly want to help you learn and better yourself.


http://www.clelianheights.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Shavings-Spring-2013.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment